Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sean's Visit to Milwaukee

So over Martin Luther King Day Sean, my brother came out to visit me in Milwaukee. We had a very kind friend let him use a buddy pass to fly here for the weekend. We had such a great time together! It was lots of fun having him out here to share what my life is like. Sean has always been there with me through everything. He is so caring, sensitive, loving, supportive, and just Sean! I can't express how much I appreciate having him as my older brother. Thank you Sean for coming and visiting! Here are some pictures from the activities we did.
We went sledding as a ward, but this is how I go to school. Yep ski goggles and all. My sisters and mom got me this hat for Christmas and I absolutely love it!
We went and visited the discovery museum. It sits right on the edge of the Lake that you can see in the background. The lake is so big it feels like the ocean. We felt like little kids running around trying the different things here!
Discovery Museum. Here they take a couple pictures and develop a 3D image of your face.

They had a real fligth simulator. Both sean and I crashed trying to land the plane. Good thing we didn't want to become pilots!
This was us at the tobogan run we went to with our ward. This is me, Whitney Heller, and Sean. Whitney is a good friend in the ward who has probably 6 callings, one of which is teaching fantastic lessons in Gospel Doctrine.
We had a awesome time! Thanks again Sean for coming out!

4 comments:

L said...

How fun! I am so glad you guys were able together. Elli is having fun looking at your blog with me and trying to say the right name for you guys. She sure loves her uncles and was very excited to see your pictures. I love everything you said about Sean. All so true!!! They also apply to you. I am so blessed to have such amazing brothers.

LOVE YOU and the HAT!!!

Chelsea said...

Yay! That sounds like so much fun. I definitely agree with you that Sean is amazing. You guys are pretty inspirational.

I also love that you go to school with goggles on. I almost had to today as I rode my bike through the snow.

sdande said...

It was a GREAT weekend! I haven't had a fun weekend like that in a long time. But I gotta set the record straight-it was the little kid that distracted me during the flight simulator...and caused me to crash...I swear! ;)

I heard about all the jobs harley laid off but didn't realize they were shutting down the whole plant. That is too bad, I wonder what our cool retired tour guide will do now...crazy economic times. I'm glad we got to go through...it was a great price! :) Thanks again for having me...it was fun to be apart of what you have going on up there. You'll have to come visit me in Columbus next year. Be sure to thank your friend for the passes yet again! Thanks for the kind words...I don't know what I did to merit them though. You certainly fit that description though! Looking forward to spring break! Love Sean

guest said...

You better love it.. cuz its hott!!! and chicks better dig it:) im talking about your sweet hat! love ya Jami