Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nauvoo Trip



Since our Chicago Temple has been closed for quite some time due to damage sustained after a pipe broke, our ward decided to take a trip to the next closest temple, Nauvoo! I hadn't been to Nauvoo since I was in 8th grade, and back then there were only corner stones on the temple lot. This is me driving Whitney's suburban. We had 8 people packed in to share such a fun drive! I really do mean that, it was fun! Here is a picture of the crew and then a picture of Whitney who was our DJ/co-pilot. I don't have a picture of the temple but if you go to this link, Whitney took an awesome picture of it. She is an amazing fotographer if you're looking for pictures.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6985969


2 comments:

L said...

I JUST CHECKED OUT HER SHOP, SHE IS GOOD! LOOKS LIKE A CRAZY FUN TRIP! DID YOU GET PAST GREETINGS IN SPANISH CLASS?

Whitney Elizabeth said...

thanks for the shout out.
that was a crazy fun trip.
thanks for driving so i didn't have to. and for letting me be a snotty DJ and a really, really bad co-pilot :)