Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sean's Visit to Milwaukee

Here's two more pics of Sean's visit. We went to a Harley Davidson factory where they make the engines for these beauts! It was quite informative, especially for Sean and I who aren't huge biker enthusiasts. Signs of economic times though, the day after we toured it was announced that factory would be closed and absorbed into one of there others. My heart goes out to those who find themselves struggling.


Someday? who knows...

Sean and I aren't the most creative, but we thought we did ok with this one:)


Thanks again Sean. Anyone else want to come visit?

2 comments:

sdande said...

The side view mirror pict turned out pretty good...and my face would probably look like that if I were on the back of a motorcycle you were driving! ;)

*aNdErSoNs* said...

oh ya that is pretty sweet not even lying! love all your sisters!!!