Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pie eating contest

I said I would put the pictures of our pie eating contest so here you go! This is half of the table that was getting ready to smash our faces into so whipped cream topped pudding pies with graham cracker crusts. We had to finish it all! I though my competition would be the 18 yr old boy sitting next to me ( I am the one with facial hair) but little did I know...

I started off strong and sucked that pudding right up! I love eating, and it kind of comes natural to me.
Soon I realized a couple things. First, eating dinner had filled my stomach more than I thought. Second, graham cracker crusts are terribly touch to eat without milk or water. And third, I really didn't want to finish my pie! Here I am trying to compose myself while my true competition is still going strong. She is the one with black and white animal skin type shirt on standing up bending over. See last picture for ID
And so here I am standing next to the girl that beat me in a pie eating contest. Good job Natalya! It was a way fun night!

2 comments:

Shaun - Jillian said...

I'm glad to see that you are still alive! It looks like you are definitely keeping busy up there. I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

sdande said...

Haha! Beat by a girl! Ok, I would have been beat too by most everybody! Looks like fun!