Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stolen from Lichelle

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A 1940's Christmas

My cute Nana and Papa used to perform at nursing homes during the Christmas time before Nana passed away. My brother thought it would be fun to carry on the tradition this year. My cousin Brooke, brother Brad and their friend Jeff are pictured above singing and my Papashaw is below, isn't he the most handsome, almost 90-yr old ever?
They came up with a darling program with lots of fun songs from or about the 1940's - war time - as well as some fun newer songs, like "Christmas Cookies Babe", featuring Jeff on the guitar. They have performed at 2 places with 2 more to go. The elderly folks love them and ask for their record album! What a great thing to do this Christmas time. It was fun to listen to them. Oh, and my mom accompanies them. I took my kids today, so it was fun to have 4 generations there!

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Brad!!! Welcome welcome!!! You will soon see just how addicting this is. I'm so glad that I have another blog to look at.

L said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world bro! I am so fired up that you would join us. You are so great and we are excited to keep up with you better. You are so good looking too!
Loves.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Hey Bradley -

I heard you had a blog from Lichelle. Welcome! It's good to see what you are up to since we only see each other randomly at our parents' ward every now and then. Glad to hear things are going well.

Jillian

Bradley J said...

I am trying this out to see how to respond to posts directly here.