Friday, January 25, 2008

SNOW!




As many of you know, I am still a college student and as such I have the right to have tons of fun doing stupid things. I for one don't think being pulled on a tube behind a car at 30mph is as stupid as some people tell me. But for the sake of argument, despite who is right, it sure is FUN! When the homework is just driving us crazy and the snow is falling beautifully we jump in the car and head up to green canyon with our tubes, tow rope, make-shift warm clothes (notice the tennis shoes) and let out some stress. This was the first "run" of the day so Bryce Jensen (my roommate and driver) wanted to make sure I survived and went more slowly. However, the next day we went up (which is the second video) we tried to figure out just how soft the snow actually was. Back and forth we went on this snow covered dirt road. Most people just stare at us and we yell "Wahooo!" as load as we can. The cars that pass on the side of the road make things a little more interesting. All in all no one got hurt! This is one of our favorite activities, along side spinning donuts in the street in front of house trying to end the spin in the driveway! Sadly my college days are numbered and drawing to a close here in May and I guess I will have to be a little bit more cautious ..... or maybe not! Have fun in the snow!

3 comments:

L said...

You guys are insane! But why am I not surprised? It did look like fun, though. Was the person videoing sitting out the window? Live it up while you can!!!

Bri and Britt said...

Wow! That just brought back a million memories. I did that a few times with Jeni (my cousin) and her friends while she was at utah state. It was soooo much fun! We always had 2 tubes behind though. Have you tried that yet? Looks like fun. We ev entually got introuble by the cops that someone passing by had called...they always ruin all the fun, er I mean, they always keep us safe?

sdande said...

Haha I love the rock that you threw aside near the beginning...that reminds me of a certain sled that lost a battle with a rock the last time I did that with you! The second person just held on for dear life...Good times! And what is college life without a little danger anyway??? ie: throwing darts at a pumpkin the other person is holding, shooting tacks at each other with blowguns, etc...