Friday, January 25, 2008

Another Snow day!

A few hours free? A nice day? A huge snowy hill? Where do you think four big little kids would go????


You sure guessed it! To Old Main on USU campus for the best sledding in town! This last Saturday my roommate Bryce, my old roommate Joey, his brother Nick, and I bundled up in our snow clothes and joined the throng a little kids sliding, crashing, bumping, and laughing their way down the hill. We brought some tire tubes, but they didn't work so well so I very nice lady offered us some faster sleds and we were on our way. We raced, went in trains, flew off jumps, and avoided running into any of the hundreds of kids all around us. I felt so light hearted and happy to be out in the sun, reliving some of my favorite childhood past times. A shout out to all those of Oakridge Circle who spent some awesome nights sledding in the fresh powder under the bright moon, and to those of 1375E who used to take the brave plunge down the "widowmaker." I guess at heart I am still a little kid (cause at belly I sure can't claim the same!). I really love the wonderful snow we have been getting and hope that you have all been able to take some time and enjoy it also. I feel like I should be saying something profound or life-changing right now, but nothing is really coming to mind. I will get better at this post thing. Love ya all!

3 comments:

sdande said...

So I keep checking to see whether you have any new posts and I'm disapointed everytime...surely you have something bro!!! Love ya lots, keep up the good work!

sdande said...

Oh yeah...Enjoy skiing this week!!!!!

L said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what's up!

PS I'm with Sean, we need some updates!