Saturday, July 12, 2008

Graduation and moving on




May 4th I graduated from the Utah State University! I know my sister has already posted this on her blog, but I thought I would make a mention of it here.
It was a great day. I of course forgot my camera, but got a few pics from some friends. One of the funniest things about the day was how my roommate Bryce Jensen and I showed up for the commencement. Rather than drive a car the couple of blocks from our house we decided bikes would be the way to go. Oh ya, we only had one bike that functioned properly. So the two of us hopped on his bike and rode on the main street to campus. We were dressed up for graduation and waved to all the laughing people in there cars on the way. We rode right through the crowd on the quad, parked, and joined the procession. It was great! Thanks to Bryce for being such a great roommate for the past 2 1/2 years!
We all walked to the commencement, heard some good speeches, and then were let go. My family came up and we went out to the Indian Oven in Logan. Anyone who likes Indian food would love to go to this store! It is a must eat! I loved the food and the fact the my family ( and my grandma) would take so much time to make me feel special. I love them so much!
We then went to my graduation! I graduated with a Liberal Arts and Sciences degree so that put me in the college of HASS. That is one of the biggest at the university. Anyone who has attended a graduation knows that the more people there are the longer you have to stay, watching people walk across the stage, most of whom you don't know. Well we needed to get home for The Savior Of The World production my mom and sisters were in. I decided to appease my family and leave early. I was one of the first to walk across the stage and then walked right up the stairs and out of the building. My little nieces and nephew really enjoyed that!
Now that I am done with USU I look back with fond memories. It was a great time! I would have to do a huge post that no one would want to read to ever do it justice. Now I am on to Medical school at Medical College of Wisconsin. It will be an adventure! I leave around August 7th and will be living with Rich Beutler who is also from Layton. I will have to post more about this later. Good bye!

1 comment:

sdande said...

Congratulations Bradley! Thanks for being my roomate for 2 years also! I hope your having a blast in Panama! I'll be seeing ya here in a couple of weeks. Start getting prepared for one crazy experience in year one of med school.